R.A.R.E.-The Saturated Heart; The Engraved Footprint


"...And sometimes, when we pray for comfort for others, God chooses to do it through us, because the Holy Spirit is both the Comforter and the One who sends comforters..."

Hi Gorgeous, Let's sing this song first, please...

🎵
Into Your mercy I run to,
Lover of my soul,
Like a bride in need of her Groom, so I come,
Lover, I come.
I have crossed the highest mountains,
I have dumped all of my idols,
You are the only One that makes sense to me,
So I come,
Lover, I come.

Chorus: Here I am,
Here I stand,
Saturate my heart with Your love.
I want to love You more and more, Mi Amor.
Saturate my heart with Your love,
Saturate my soul with Your beauty,
I want to love You more and more, Mi Amor.
Eh eh eh eh eh, eh eh eh eh eh eh,
La la la la la la la la la la la

Bridge: (Chants of the Spirit)
Back to Chorus.
🎵

Lyrics to "Mi Amor" by Mr. Wealth.

Thank you, Gorgeous, for singing with me. Now, let's proceed.
──────────

Jesus came as Love Himself and demonstrated that love every single day of His life here on earth.
Right?
Alright then...
Pin this.📌
──────────

If you were to ask for my opinion, I would tell you that I believe there are people God sends into the earth simply to LOVE others.
I have written about this in different articles before, so you might want to check them out HERE and HERE.

Moving on...
Recently, over the course of a particular month, God used several things and several people to point out the level of LOVE that is expected of me.

On one occasion, I was scrolling through social media when a post popped up. It was written by a friend who was mourning someone very dear to him who had recently passed away.
The word he kept using to describe her was RARE.

She was selfless. Sacrificial. Empathetic. Motherly. Kind. These qualities (just to name a few) were so evident that, before meeting her, he had never experienced them in that measure, and even after her passing, he still hadn't found anyone quite like her.
The amazing part?
They had only met physically four times.
Imagine that. From the very first meeting, she had been consistently pure towards him.

I took my time to read through his tribute and thought to myself,
"I never knew this young lady..."
Yet somehow, I found myself filled with joy. Because she had touched lives with LOVE during her brief years on earth.
She came to love, and she lived a life of love. And when it was time to go, it pleased the Lord.
This was what consoled me.
+
Few weeks ago, I knew someone with a very difficult character. He constantly received help from people but hardly ever helped anyone else when they were in need.
One day, he asked me for help. I was fully capable of helping him but I deliberately refused.
Why?
Because I wanted him to taste his own medicine.
I thought,
"Maybe if someone treats him the way he treats others, he'll finally understand how painful it feels."

Gorgeous...omoh!😩
For days afterwards, the Holy Spirit would not let me rest, I had no peace.
The more I tried to justify myself by saying,
"Eh! He deserved it nah."
The more the Holy Spirit gently whispered,
"You know that wasn't the right approach."
Eventually, I found a way to make things right.

Looking back now, I realised something.
In that moment, I stepped outside my nature of love and through the Holy Spirit's correction, I discovered that I still have room to grow.
I still hadn't learnt to love enough. I still had work to be done in my heart.
My heart still wasn't saturated enough.
──────────

Gorgeous,
You may not particularly feel burdened with the responsibility of loving others in the way some people are.
But as believers...
We are ALL called to LOVE.

We should desire to become so saturated with God's love that our hearts become enlarged, and inevitably...
We become RARE. ONE OF A KIND.

No, Gorgeous, none of us will live here forever.
If Christ tarries, one day we too will leave this earth.
What will you be remembered for?
What will be the first thing that comes to people's minds when your name is mentioned?
After one conversation, one encounter, one meeting, how will people describe you?

Of course, haters are real.
But there is a way God amplifies a life of genuine love that even those who dislike you are forced to admit that you're actually a good person. 

I say this often:
People will hurt you almost every single day.
Your loved ones may hurt you even more.

Yet we must reach a point where hurt no longer dictates how we love. Our hearts must become so enlarged and so surrendered to God that we can genuinely forgive and let go whenever we are wronged.
No, no, it's not as hard as it may seem.
It's one of the reasons the Holy Spirit lives inside you.
Use Him.
Use this access He's providing to saturate your heart with as much love as you possibly can.
As you accept Him, love Him, and yield to Him, you will begin to discover that, even without realising it, you are walking in love, one of the most beautiful fruits of the Spirit.

Forgive easily and fast. Why spend your years on earth holding unto a grudge?

Don't wait until you can love in spectacular ways.
Start small, start today. Help someone cross the road. Help an elderly woman carry her bag. Offer to clean a colleague's desk. On public transport, sit considerately so there's enough room for someone else. Genuinely ask someone how they are faring. Forgive your partner immediately you're wronged!
Say "please."
Say "thank you."
Say "I'm sorry."
These little things may seem insignificant but they make an enormous difference in a world that is desperately starving for love.

At the end of your life, strive to ensure that your footprint is engraved upon the heart of the earth, just as Jesus' was.

Gorgeous...
Do you understand me?
──────────

Now, I am not telling you to become a people-pleaser.
As I said,
The Holy Spirit is there to help you and to give you wisdom and common sense.🤷🏽‍♀️
──────────

So Gorgeous...
No matter how you feel, Please find a way to love.
When you're surrounded by people who dislike you, Love. When you're disappointed, Love.
When you're embarrassed, Love. When you're misunderstood, Love. When you're hurting, Love. People love you back o, Love. People don't love you back o, Love.

Just love, just love, just LOVE. 

Let the life you live be such that brings peace and comfort to anyone that crosses your path.
──────────

I will stop here today.

I pray that the Holy Spirit saturates your heart with so much love for Him and for the world that from within you, His love begins to spill over everywhere you go.❤️

I LOVE you,
Imma.🤍
──────────

Do you like my writeups? Please engage so I know you do. Read other ARTICLES
and share to someone you love, if it blessed you. Don't forget to check out my WEBSITE
too. God bless you.🤍🤍��

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Act of Staying One Place

July's Tea Date with Mama☕️

Wholehearted Devotion 101