SEPTEMBER'S TEA DATE WITH MAMA ☕️

GOD’S WILL
(THE LAMB, THE LIGHT, ALL WE NEED)

Gorgeous, I’m almost late. πŸ˜‚
But before September runs away from us, come and sit with Mama for a minute.

Can I tell you something?

First, sing with me please 
🎡🎡
​1
IN THE LAND OF FADELESS DAY
LIES THE CITY FOUR-SQUARE;
IT SHALL NEVER PASS AWAY,
AND THERE IS NO NIGHT THERE.
​2
ALL THE GATES OF PEARL ARE MADE,
IN THE CITY FOUR-SQUARE;
ALL THE STREETS WITH GOLD ARE LAID,
AND THERE IS NO NIGHT THERE. [REFRAIN]
​3
AND THE GATES SHALL NEVER CLOSE
TO THE CITY FOUR-SQUARE;
THERE LIFE'S CRYSTAL RIVER FLOWS,
AND THERE IS NO NIGHT THERE. [REFRAIN]
​4
THERE THEY NEED NO SUNSHINE BRIGHT,
IN THAT CITY FOUR-SQUARE;
FOR THE LAMB IS ALL THE LIGHT,
AND THERE IS NO NIGHT THERE. [REFRAIN]

​REFRAIN:
GOD SHALL WIPE AWAY ALL TEARS;
THERE'S NO DEATH, NO PAIN, NOR FEARS;
AND THEY COUNT NOT TIME BY YEARS,
FOR THERE IS NO NIGHT THERE.
🎡🎡🎡

Thank you Gorgeous, you have an amazing voice 😘 
-------------

​TODAY'S TEA DATE IS FOR YOU IF YOU'VE EVER FELT ANYTHING BUT OKAY, IF YOU'RE CURRENTLY FEELING ANYTHING BUT OKAY, IF YOU'RE STRUGGLING DEEP WITHIN, OR IF YOU'RE WRESTLING WITH THE COURAGE TO DO GOD'S WILL.

​This song has always been a favourite of mine, and in one of the darkest moments of my life (when i was enveloped in confusion and fear) it rose up within me. 

You see, deep down, i was afraid of the unknown: had i really heard God or was i walking astray because His will wasn't clear enough to me?​ I didn't want to let myself down. 
In truth, the path i was meant to follow didn't seem right to me or fit my standards. Despite the nudge within that going ahead was right, external voices reminded me of my "standards" and countless "what ifs." I didn't want to lose and later realise i had been wasting my time. 

But Gorgeous, you see, following the will of God is not about feelings or emotions. It is not about a "What if" mentality. It is about following wholeheartedly, obeying, and being readily available. It is about taking that leap off the cliff and letting God do the rest. It is about running the earthly race with God as judge, and eternity as the prize.

Gorgeous, 
The primary will of God for mankind is to enjoy eternity with Him. Everything else we do on this earth should lead us closer to Him. You cannot know the will of God if you do not know Him, if you are not in continuous fellowship with Him, and if He has not made His home in you; transforming you daily. In God, there are no tears, no death, no pain, and no fears.

​DO YOU HAVE JESUS IN YOUR LIFE? HAVE YOU RECEIVED HIM AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR? WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? WITH GOD, YOU CANNOT LOSE.

​PLEASE SAY AFTER ME:
LORD JESUS, I COME TO YOU JUST AS I AM TODAY. I ACKNOWLEDGE MY WANDERING AND THE RESTORATIVE POWER OF THE BLOOD YOU SHED FOR ME. WITH A CHANGED HEART, I RECEIVE YOU AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. COME INTO MY HEART, CLEANSE ME, AND MAKE ME YOUR DWELLING PLACE FOR ETERNITY. TRANSFORM ME DAY BY DAY. THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR SAVING ME. THIS I PRAY IN FAITH, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!

​REMEMBER, THE LAMB IS THE LIGHT AND THAT IS ALL YOU NEED.

​I PRAY FOR YOU TO HAVE THE COURAGE TO TURN TO GOD AND DO HIS WILL.
-------------

Now, tell Mama...
What is one thing you're trusting God with this September? 

With love always,
Mama🫰🏽🫢🏽

-----------
Do you like my writeups? Please engage so I know you do. Read other ARTICLES and share to someone you love, if it blessed you. Don't forget to check out my WEBSITE too. God bless you.🀍🀍🌸


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Act of Staying One Place

July's Tea Date with Mama☕️

Wholehearted Devotion 101