(Ponder Wednesday): My Lover and I, your lover and you...


A few days ago, I was told that my aunt, who has two young daughters, was coming to visit us. I hadn't seen her in some months, so I was excited. Even more exciting was the fact that I hadn't seen her daughters in years.

That day, unavoidably, I got home late. I greeted my aunt, and her first daughter came to greet me.
Ah! Only in JSS3 and, by God, she is already towering over me!πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

The next morning, I came out of my room and, as I turned after closing my door, I heard,
"Aunty Mama, good morning!"
Haaahhhhhhh!!!!!
See me, see the second daughter o! I couldn't even hide my surprise. Primary One! PRIMARY ONE!! And she is already at my shoulder level! What exactly are these children eating these days?

Gorgeous, this story does not concern you at all. I know...
I just wanted to remind everyone as I was recently reminded, that I am a very short woman.😭
Thank you for telling me "sorry."
One day... I will grow tall. Haters won't believe meπŸ₯²
──────────

Anyways...
Come.
Imagine me sitting beside you in any setting of your choice. It's raining outside, we're both holding cups of whatever hot drink you love most. The room is warm and cosy and a soft piano melody is filling the room with quiet worship.

Can you picture it?
How does it make you feel?

Slow down...
Stay with me for a moment.
──────────

Did you know God has a rhythm?
He flows.
I didn't come to say much today, so I'll simply leave that thought with you.
──────────

Oh, Gorgeous...
There is something incredibly beautiful about worshipping God in secret.
Alone.
No camera.
No audience.
No partner.
Just you... and your Lover.
There, you cry, you laugh, you sing, you dance, and you sit in silence. You fall asleep in His presence and wake up knowing He is still there, you simply bask in the beauty of His presence.

You're not asking Him for anything.
Your heart is simply singing,
🎡
"My gracious Redeemer,
My Saviour, art Thou.
If ever I loved Thee,
My Jesus, 'tis now."
🎡

As for me, I could walk away from every job, every engagement, every distraction...
Just to remain in that atmosphere.
Hidden.
In secret.
Just my Lover...
and me.

What about you?

Let the piano keep playing in your mind.
Perhaps, listen to THIS as you spend sometime alone; Your Lover, and you.


Your Lover is waiting to spend time with you.

Soft reminder,
Mama.🀍

──────────

Do you like my writeups? Please engage so I know you do. Read other ARTICLES and share to someone you love, if it blessed you. Don't forget to check out my WEBSITE too. God bless you.🀍🀍🌸

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Act of Staying One Place

July's Tea Date with Mama☕️

Wholehearted Devotion 101